Sacramento Termite Control
Don’t Leave Your Home Vulnerable to Damage. Call North American Pest Management
Termites are frustrating to deal with. Too often, we don't notice we have a problem until it's too late. The termite pest control specialists at North American Pest Management are here to help. We have been a family-owned pest control company in Sacramento for 40 years, and we are STILL passionate. All of the termite control and extermination experts we hire are thoroughly trained and trustworthy. We know how important it is to work with service providers you can trust, and we only hire the people we'd have in our own homes. When you call North American Pest Management to help you deal with a termite problem, you can rest assured you are receiving gold standard service.
The Problem with Termites
Termites are some of the most problematic pests that homeowners and commercial property owners have to deal with. They can do extensive damage to your property’s infrastructure. This can be incredibly expensive and require extensive work to repair. There are several different kinds of termites in California.
The Main Species of Termite Found in Sacramento Are:
- Drywood termites - They are often brought into the home in your furniture. As their name implies, they are not drawn to damp wood. Additionally, their colonies are not as large as subterranean termites. They are most active in the fall months.
- Subterranean termites - These are some of the most destructive. Their colonies can have up to 60,000 members, and a queen subterranean termite can live for up to 25 years. These termites live in very large, underground nests, and are often found eating their way through your home’s studs, floorboards, and other parts of your home that are made of wood.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
One of the symptoms of a termite problem is witnessing a termite swarm. Termites typically swarm during their mating period. While termites that swarm will die fairly quickly, they are indicative of an infestation. Usually, you will see a swarm after a colony is already established in your home. If you see a termite swarm in your home or on your property, it's a good idea to contact an experienced Sacramento termite exterminator, like North American Pest Management, to perform an inspection.
Other Signs of a Termite Infestation Include:
- Creaking or sagging floorboards
- Dust around windowsills and furniture
- Tiny boreholes the size of a pinpoint in wood around your home
- Water damaged areas that feel spongy
- Crumbling wood
- Sounds of hollow wood
Termites should be dealt with as quickly as possible as they can do extensive damage to your home. Unlike some pests, termites need to be dealt with by a professional with the correct equipment and training. The professional Sacramento termite exterminators at North American Pest Management can help you with your termite problem quickly and effectively.
Call for a Sacramento Termite Inspection Today
If you are buying or selling a home and are worried about termites, it is a good idea to schedule a termite inspection. Termites are a nasty surprise, and our experts can help you ensure your property is sound and pest free.
North American Pest Management has a successful, proven termite eradication process that is safe for your family and pets. In addition to dealing with the immediate infestation, we also offer routine termite inspections and pest control treatments. When you need help protecting your home from destructive pests like termites, call us.